Monday, July 23, 2007


Hullo People.

today we are going the black Forest , and then we will meet our freinds in Deven, England.
they are building a cob house.

and now Famous Quotes.

"lasers race cars jet planes, doo doo, doo doo."
-homestarrunner


"you're trying to kill my men? well two can play at that game!"
-
General Kurzog.

"Ahh! whoa whats happening? who am I?
-falling whale.

"Grow food from dirt? Save time, eat dirt."
-
Goblin Gardener.

And that is all for Famous Quotes join next time for a interveiw.

-ben





1 comment:

NXTMonger said...

Grow food from dirt? Save time, eat dirt."
-Goblin Gardener.
Nice. I see you've got a head for remembering flavor texts. Congratulations on your blog! it's great.
Missing you!
- avos
P.S. I guess you're coming back soon (≈40≈ days?)
P.P.S.Here's my blog.